Sunday, December 10, 2006

Grandpa

I don't understand!
Nope God, I don't.
Why the frick does it need to be this way?
How does life not make
Sense?
An' God says:
IT's all going to be allright.
It's all going to be okay.
Just rest
Wait
Be
And see.
You will see see see
That I am waiting and trusting.
God, I just have to.
An' Everythings going to be okay.
Even though my Grandpa's gone
Even though I don't understand.
It is only better 'cause I know that he's in heaven.
Even when it hurts the most
God is always there
Here
There.
Everywhere
I'm wanting to RUN away
But Just waiting

2 comments:

Sgt Steve said...

Hi. I like your poem thing about your Grandpa. Very nice. And ya, you will see him again in Heaven. And it will be wonderful!! wee!!

So I've added you to my list on my blog. You know the one right. Ya. ok.

I really liked christmas this year, cause on Christmas eve I got my favorite present ever, a girlfriend named Angela. Happy happy happy happy!!!

Sgt Steve said...

Hi. So I was wondering when you are gonna make a new post. Cause I like reading your writting. ok, just wondering.

hey, will you be my valentine??